Password reset email not working
Sometimes you will get an error when you try to reset your password using the link provided in the email i.e. The Password reset token is invalid or Oops, the page you've looking for does not exist
These messages occur usually when the password reset email has expired or if you have used this particular email link to reset your password previously.
The password email is only valid for 4 hour from request time and can only be used once to reset a password.
In order to resolve this issue please follow the steps below to reset your password.
- Go to https://my.race-nation.com/login
- Select Forgotten your password?
- Enter your email address that you used to register for the event on the Activate your My Race Nation Account page
- Select Request access to My Race Nation and you will be sent a email
- Go to your email inbox and there should be an email from Race Nation which will contain a link to reset your password (if you do not see an email please check your junk/spam folder)
- Click on link provided and you will be taken to the Reset your password page where you can enter a new password
- Click on Reset Password
- You can now login in with your email address and new password