How do I set up a Discount Code?
1. Log in with your organisers login: https://race-nation.com/login
2. When you've logged in, you'll be able to see all the events you manage. You can toggle between Live or Archived (archived events are events that are more 2 weeks old).
3. Select the event you wish to manage and the Overview screen will appear.
4. Select Tools
5. You will see the following screen, select launch
6. You will be presented with a list of codes that are already set up. At the bottom, there is an option to Add new Discount Code
Code - this can be anything you wish
Type & Amount - select either Flat or Percentage and just enter an amount i.e. 5 for either. Do not enter any currency or percentage signs in the amount field
Limited number of uses - enter the number of discounts you wish to be able to use this code. Enter 0 to make the code unlimited
Valid From and Valid To - enter the date you would like the code to be valid from and to
Discount from surcharges?- click this box if you do not wish to charge the administration fee when an entrant registers.
When you have completed the above, select Add Code.
You will now see you new code added to the bottom of the list.