Apply Account Credit to an Entry
How to apply Account Credits?
- Log into your Organiser's account by clicking here (https://race-nation.co.uk/)
- Open the event you'd like to proceed with & click on Entries on the left hand menu.
- Enter the entrant's name in the Search for an Entry and click on the entry to open.
- Click on Order Info tab.
- At the bottom of the page, select the Make A Refund To Account Credit option.
- Complete the relevant entry points to determine the amount or percentage of the reimbursement.
- If the entrant is no longer participating in the event, withdraw the individual at this stage.
- If applicable, add refund notes. These are internal and only for your reference e.g "They cannot make the new date of the event"
- Click Refund Now
- A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant, advising them that the credit relates to your organisation and that the event has been reimbursed and funds credited to their account
- Entrants with credit will have the option to either apply their account credit or pay with their bank card for their future transactions
with your Organisation.