How to manage authorisation for access to scanning & checkpoint control
1. In order to make changes to your event you must log in to your 'Organiser account'. Please click this link to do so https://race-nation.co.uk
2. Open the relevant event and locate and click on ' Scanning', which you can find on the left-hand panel.
3. You will see the Manage Scan Actions page. Then, click the Control Access tab at the top of the page
4. You will now have the option to view your Control Dashboard. This is where you can manage all Checkpoints from one area, as well as who is allocated to them. You can add users to each of the different user levels, you can view the different levels here.
5. Click on ' Add Scanning User' in order to add a user, at a level of scanning only.
6. You will be shown a pop-up view, you will need to enter the email address for the User (they will only be able to use this email address to log in so make sure it is the right one for them) and then click on Check. This will check if they have a login with RaceNation and send out an invitation to manage checkpoint if they have an account already or invite them to create an account if they have not.
9. Then, assign them a checkpoint. This is the primary checkpoint they will be able to see and scan entrants into but have the ability to scan into all checkpoints. Checkpoint Managers will have a primary checkpoint assigned to them but can manage all checkpoints if needed. Event Managers have access to all checkpoints and do not require a primary checkpoint assigned to them.
10. Once you are happy, click on Submit and they will then receive an invite to login into the system.
Users will need to log in using https://race-nation.co.uk to access their checkpoints.