How to activate transfers
Transfers are set up at your Organisation level.
- Go to Organisation
- Click on Transfer centre menu and the Settings and Log tabs will be displayed
- Under the Settings tab Toggle the Allow transfers? you will be presented with a list of your events.
- You can now choose to enable the different settings for each event which are Transfer to new entrant by email, Transfer entrant to a new ticket, Transfer entrant to new event.
- Show Advanced Settings? allows Event Organisers to further customise the transfer options listed below:
- You can enable transfers to be actioned by entrants from within their MyRaceNation or restrict it to organiser only actions
- Ability to charge entrants a fee to transfer their place.
- Ability to charge the difference in ticket price (for example if original entrant was on early bird ticket and transferred their place to a new entrant with the tickets now at standard price, you can choose to charge the difference in this ticket price).
- Set a deadline date (mandatory field) for transfers in and out of the event to ensure no changes can be made after a specific date and time.
- Choose specifically which tickets are available for transfer. i. If you didn't want affiliated tickets to be transferable you can turn this off at a ticket level, whilst other tickets can remain transferable.